For more than ten years, HIFY has been providing trainings, youth workshops, cutting-edge health publications, youth events, public advocacy and leadership training FREE OF CHARGE to the youth and small nonprofit agencies who can most benefit from our work. While we have implemented fees on our provider trainings and resource materials, they are on a sliding scale so they are accessbile to community agencies. In order to do all of this, we need your help.
Donate securely online using our donation service:
Send donations to:
Health Initiatives for Youth
1540 Market Street, Suite 300
San Francisco, CA 94104
Executive Director, 415-274-1970 x0021
All financial contributions to Health Initiatives for Youth are tax deductible under section 501(c)(3) of the tax code.
Our federal tax ID number is 94-3162876.
OTHER WAYS TO SUPPORT HIFY
- Honor special people or occasions with your contribution. You may give a gift in honor of someone’s birthday, graduation or in someone’s memory. (We will send them a special acknowledgment that the gift was from you.) Or ask family or friends to give gifts to Health Initiatives for Youth in your honor.
- Make an in-kind donation. Donations of office equipment and supplies help keep our administrative costs down.
- Support HIFY as you surf the net! Check this out! HIFY is on goodsearch.com. If you specify HIFY before doing a search on the site each search is worth a penny. Yeah, we know it’s not alot, but if we a few people to search the site each day it adds up!!!
- Double your gift to Health Initiatives for Youth — have your employer match your gift. Ask your employer for the form, fill it out, give your gift to HIFY and your company will do the same once the paperwork is complete. You, the employee must do this; HIFY cannot request a match by your employer.
- Donate your old clothes and goods to Community Thrift (on 623 Valencia Street near 17th in San Francisco) and identify HIFY as the recipients of a portion of the profits.
- Join our Board of Directors. Contact Elizabeth Samayoa, Executive Director, at 415-274-1970 x21 or email@example.com.
We would like to thank our donors for their amazing support! We cannot thank the following individuals and businesses enough for their generous support of our mission! Each donation greatly helps in enabling our team to have a huge impact in the communities we serve.
1331 9th Ave
SF, CA 94122
|Rainbow Grocery Donations Committee
1745 Folsom St
San Francisco, CA
SF, CA 94107
2619 San Pablo Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94702
|Catheads BBQ (Pam & Richard)
SF, CA 94110
San Francisco, CA 94109